Friday, December 19, 2008

How Gay!

Went out last night with a couple of the boys from work to STATLERS on Church Street.
It's open mic night, and it's a nice small bar with a piano.
As per usual, a few aging fags got up and did their thing. Complete with drag man whom kept stopping her song to point out my cleavage:

"Wow- nice cleavage!"

"They're real, too- Aren't they??"

Kyle played a diddy on the piano with the singing girl I would most likely have a femme-crush on- If I wasn't so not-into-the-puddin. She has the voice of an angel I swear to GAWD.

Bad quality YOUTUBE video HERE

Our Pizza Pizza dinnnr-

Sat on a big fluffy think in Kyle's apt building-The is the DQ that weas obsessed with my cleavs-

And......
To top off the night- we chatted up this one:

Oh Orser!

PLUS WHO love it when your pal pretends to be snapping a picture of you, when in reality they are recording a video?
NOT I!

1 comment:

Highwaisted said...

now were talking! this post is more like it!